Thread: Yahoo services
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
carterlincoln11

Yahoo services

I am a user of Yahoo services & I am satisfied with what this provider has to offer. In case you ask me, I think that Yahoo beats Google by far. I am absolutely loyal to Yahoo & nothing can modify that. As far as I know Yahoo is planning to put up a Romanian version of their homepage. However, it was not yet implemented. Do you know if Yahoo has still some financial issues? Well, it doesn’t matter that much what their designs are. I think that some of the services of Yahoo are available already in Romanian. If I am not mistaken that ought to be Yahoo mobile & Yahoo mail. Is that correct? Someone out there knows any more details about Yahoo? I am looking forward to visit the Romanian Yahoo web-site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
carterlincoln11 is offline   Reply With Quote