Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #1
easyslimtea

Post How to Optimize My Keyword

Suppose that my keyword is easy slim tea and i want to optimize my keyword than what is its basic step to optimize my keyword. give me best reply.
www.originalslimtea.in

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
easyslimtea is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 PM   #2
nada_book14

According to me if you are fresh and new in this line. then you must need to learn some topics about this strategies. i have some of best suitable tool for keyword research. these tool help you to improve keyword optimization.
Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Keyword Planner tool, Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, Bing Keyword Research Tool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
nada_book14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:31 PM   #3
altonroot

What is keyword optimization? Those old ways of stuffing doesn't in these days. Today optimization means,
Keyword in title
use of keyword in description
use of keywords in content for 3-4 times
use of synonyms of the words in the keyword
Use of words in keywords with certain level of proximity
very helpful and in depth content about the topic includes keyword

and many more....

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #4
ChristyMathew

Keyword optimization is more important in SEO, Keyword must be unique and not a duplicate content.
Use clear, strong keywords, and synonyms of the word to improve your traffic.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:05 AM   #5
shashikant.1

do it with key word planner choose low competition key word first make.
do it some bookmarking, forum posting and create a backlink.and most important part is on page. do it great

|
shashikant.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:25 AM   #6
chinomoreno

Blog about it and make people talk about it. Make it go viral.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:15 AM   #7
peterdrucker27

Keyword optimization is more important in SEO, Keyword must be unique and not a duplicate content. Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Keyword Planner tool, Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, Bing Keyword Research Tool
peterdrucker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #8
DieHeartMansoor

google keyword planner, wordtracker and many more app are there to optimized keyword.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:07 AM   #9
geneliabravo

Use keywords in image, footer, title, description etc..

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:44 AM   #10
rohan.jha09

use keyword planner for keywords competition.
write blogs related to your keywords.
write press release, and make people talk about your keywords and do social media.
rohan.jha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:41 AM   #11
anuverma1

Quote:
Originally Posted by esourcepart View Post
Use your keywords in your content, while doing on page use them in meta title and meta description also. Add them as signature in forum posting sites.
I am totally agree with you, because i also do these steps for getting rank to a keyword. Main thing that impact a much is use keyword in Title.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote