Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-18-2015, 05:19 AM   #1
SusanKing

Are there any better ways to get better ranking than backlinks?

I know the content is important but that is not suitable for all sites .. I'm working on Dental Supplies site and there is not a lot that you can add in regards to the content ...

Backlinks are useful to get better ranking but they need lots of effort .. is there any better and more effective ways ??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
Housetutor

Send a message via ICQ to Housetutor Send a message via AIM to Housetutor Send a message via Yahoo to Housetutor
hi Susan,

from my experience,
I get my optimisation done from an individual.
Costs me $300 per month but there are slow and gradual improvements.

you can pm me to discuss this further.
Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Housetutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:49 PM   #3
apgbcm

Backlink still have important factor.. whether its do-follow or no follow.

Baby Furniture

apgbcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:09 AM   #4
wwwdude

It all starts with quality content ...

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote