Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 05:11 AM   #1
PhilipsEl

Best Web 2.0 Software with One Time Payment Option?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a good, perfectly workable web 2.0 submission software with one time payment option. I heard about SE Nuke, Magic submitter, Sick submitter, Zenno poster and some similar software but most of them want recurring monthly payment. Before buying I'd love to check the trial version (if any). I already tested Zenno but didn't understand anything!

I am not a tech guy so I want something simple. I can't draw diagram and all those crap things. Now I am looking for a permanent solution at a lifetime payment. I don't want to include myself in recurring program as I'd often use this software. Basically I am looking for a software that could successfully post in most famous web 2.0 platform e.g. wordpress, weebly, blogspot, altervista, livejournal, jimdo, etc. I have no intention to post in 100s of crap web 2.0 sites.

So guys please give me your honest suggestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Check Our
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
and
PhilipsEl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
argon93

Amazing one..
|
argon93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #3
snehasharma

Don't Use Such kind of software. it is a spam technique. keep your site safe by doing manual submission
snehasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:43 AM   #4
touchwood

Broo Do menualy submission..or hier any guy to do..autometic soft will do spam

touchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:45 AM   #5
PhilipsEl

Wth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by argon93 View Post
Amazing one..
Are you serious? You guys should at least try to post a decent comment otherwise no one would be interested to check your signature links. Moreover, you are hurting those sites with these spam comments.

- Check Our
-
and
Old 07-29-2015, 02:47 AM   #6
PhilipsEl

Wake UP Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by snehasharma View Post
Don't Use Such kind of software. it is a spam technique. keep your site safe by doing manual submission
Come on guys! Wake up. Before making a comment at least read what I was asking and saying! I don't think Google will penalize my site if I share my very own contents in several web 2.0 sites. What proof you have that Google is gonna penalize my site? If you want to see our proof then check following links:

http://www.seo-service-provider.org/...on-rapidgator/

http://seospekhlas.blogspot.com/2015...iption-of.html

Our SEO guys have also posted this article in several web 2.0 blogs besides blogspot. If you search in Google "cancel rapidgator subscription" or "disable subscription of rapidgator" then you will find SEO Service Provider's blog on top.

- Check Our
-
and

Last edited by PhilipsEl; 07-29-2015 at 03:01 AM..
Old 07-29-2015, 02:57 AM   #7
PhilipsEl

Stop replying if you don't know a solution of my problem.

Tired of hearing same thing over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchwood View Post
Broo Do menualy submission..or hier any guy to do..autometic soft will do spam
Do you know how many spelling mistakes you have done in just one sentence? If you don't know how to write then how could you suggest me something solid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketul View Post
Yes, you can do manual its better option and free from any quality issue.
I don't want to do it manually. We have an ecommerce site and there are millions of products. We are planning to upload all those products in web 2.0 blogs for the sake of some good backlinks. Do you see my point? It's not possible to manually upload those millions of products cause it would take years from us.

- Check Our
-
and

Last edited by PhilipsEl; 07-29-2015 at 03:02 AM..