Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-05-2015, 12:22 AM   #1
agiline

Pls suggest.

Dear friends

Please visit my site & please give feedback on the same.

how can i improve the traffic to my site & any changes on the website.

Kindly suggest.Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
agiline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2015, 03:09 AM   #2
rohitnagpure336

You have done meta Tag creation, You need to add sitemap on your website after that go for off page activites for website promotion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:14 AM   #3
julie1

Make your site mobile and user friendly. Write good content on it that could be most informative for online visitors.

|
|
julie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:07 AM   #4
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnxami View Post
Social networking is best way to increase traffic
Did you even have a look at the guys website before making that suggestion?

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:09 AM   #5
shanken

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiline View Post
Dear friends

Please visit my site & please give feedback on the same.

how can i improve the traffic to my site & any changes on the website.

Kindly suggest.Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
On your website it says that you provide SEO services as well as web design services.

How come if you provide these services are you asking for advice?

|
|
|
shanken is offline   Reply With Quote