Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
camerandonnelly

SEO queries

I have been literally being troubled by a client of mine. He owns a website and wishes to incorporate a few changes in his website. The website is not actually very popular and is not doing business well. Still the client wishes to bring about certain alterations that are not accordance to the norms and regulations. If such changes are done I am sure that the website will be severely penalized. The changes are not impressive to me. But he is still sticking to his stupid decisions. How can I convince my client and stop him from doing this and getting into more trouble?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
camerandonnelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
weblover50

Tell him that doing so will only cause problems for him. If he still insists, do the job, get paid and stop doing business with him..
and
weblover50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
patrick0001

Customer is king, for them they pay the money, then the vendor should do the work as per request.

For your part, you have advise him, so you just take order to proceed the work. Anything happen, it is none of your business.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
gaurav.solanki

Send him the mail reflecting consequences. Explain that by doing all these activities your site may get black listed. If still the client is insisting than do not do business with that client because it will hamper your image as well.
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
brendenbrady283

The more traffic means a lot of earning in your hand. This is the simple funda of the SEO. For getting traffics, try to build back links from different platforms.

brendenbrady283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:24 AM   #6
jonsan63

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendenbrady283 View Post
The more traffic means a lot of earning in your hand. This is the simple funda of the SEO. For getting traffics, try to build back links from different platforms.
I completely agree with you...
Main funda of seo is getting traffic...

Old 06-28-2012, 04:42 AM   #7
zxzx

i COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:18 AM   #8
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote