Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #16
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Build backlinks with high PR Websites. Quality backlinks must be crawled by Google. But they takes time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #17
lumina

I try rss method not working blog commenting method also not working ok let me try bookmarking.

|
|
lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #18
luzec

check back links on Google WBTs if links are there they are indexed.
luzec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #19
loolna

Back links are automatically indexed in Google, good and quality content, good do follow back links and high pr back links are provide good result to your website.
loolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:09 AM   #20
bhavukdz

try out websites updating their content regularly and start getting back links from them, if sites are caching on a regular basis than it'll help you to index your backlinks early

Follow me on Twitter - @bhavuk_kh
bhavukdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #21
faria18000

Use social bookmarking submissions and it will index your website or link quickly in google. I am also experienced with this technique.

faria18000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:20 AM   #22
jamesfrankline1

It indeed is a good technique to consider implementing Social Bookmarking techniques. The same helps you in benefiting from good results that helps in maximizing returns.

|
|
jamesfrankline1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:02 AM   #23
grasshoppersean

I think it can take some time. All dependant on how regular google visits the sites you are leaving links on. They will be noticed at some point.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:43 AM   #24
edwardhardwicke

As per my suggestion, you must learn the importance of using Social Bookmarking. Also, it is a nice approach to use G+, FB and Twitter.
edwardhardwicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:17 AM   #25
jobtardisport

Do quality link buildings to get higher rankings

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:27 AM   #26
whiteoutreviews

Do you use Google Webmaster Tools? You can have Google "fetch" your site and have it indexed which might speed up the backlinks crawl. You can get backlinks by asking for link exchanges to websites and sponsors that are relative to your website or by adding signature links in forums. White Hat SEO Backlinks - Google it!

whiteoutreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #27
Friv 2014

Friv 2014

Your posts have more meaning for me. thanks for sharing..........

Last edited by Friv 2014; 11-05-2014 at 06:28 PM..
Friv 2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #28
Andrew paul

If you create more number of back links to your website,google will automatically index your back link key words.
Andrew paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 04:57 AM   #29
nathanleo

Use Google Search Console for Fast Indexing.
Integrated Your Site with IndexNow.
Ping the Backlink URLs.
Post the Backlink URLs On Social Media.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 02:06 AM   #30
AzharSEO

If you have any type of URL that is not indexed by Google, then I would like to suggest that you use Google Search Console Tools to easily index your URL.

|
|
|
|
|
AzharSEO is offline   Reply With Quote