Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 1.57 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2019, 05:47 AM   #16
Zora2012

When web sites link to each other, either directly or indirectly through a number of different pages, a search engine might consider those links to be reciprocal links. A reciprocal link is an agreement between two webmasters to provide a hyperlink within their own website to each other's web site. Generally this is done to provide readers with quick access to related sites, or to show a partnership between two sites. Reciprocal links can also help to increase traffic to your web site in two ways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM
Zora2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #17
Rinkal

It is typically an exchange of links(You scrub my back and I will scrub yours!), that may sometimes backfire if not done naturally.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:49 AM   #18
nathanleo

In essence, a reciprocal link is a quid pro quo, or a “you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours” situation.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 05:44 AM   #19
quantumleap

Reciprocal link

A link exchange occurs when an agreement is made between two brands to trade links to boost SEO and site authority by essentially saying, 'you link to me, and I'll link to you." In essence, a reciprocal link is a quid pro quo, or a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" situation.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote