Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 06-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #1
bobo.cx

how did you learn graphic design?

Hey guys

Basically, I know how to code a website, I done a module at university and learnt that way...problem is i never learnt graphic design. Is it possible to learn from home would you say? How did you learn?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
dawidtailor

Hi bobo.cx,
There are many ways to learning graphic design fast you have to choose some best way for learning graphic design.Online books also available and many different sites available in internet so you can learning graphic design online.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
spinxwebdesign

You have basic knowledge of coding so graphic design will be easier for you in the learning. As per my opinion, to learn the basis of the graphic design such as line, shape, texture and scale etc. With the help of online tutorials or any of the better online sources like blogs, articles are the best way to becoming a good graphic designer because these elements are most important in the graphic design.

Last edited by spinxwebdesign; 09-07-2012 at 05:17 AM..
spinxwebdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #4
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinxwebdesign View Post
You have basic knowledge of coding so graphic design will being easier for you in the learning. As per my opinion, to learn basis of the graphic design such as line,shape,texture and scale etc. with the help of online tutorials or any of the good online source like blog, articles are the best way to becoming good graphic designer because these elements are most important in the graphic design.
Graphic design is very useful for designing website. Internet is great way for learn graphic design. You share such more information about become best graphic designer.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #5
summitair

I went to college for it and to be honest I never though I'd use it haha. But here I am in a big corperation - goes to show you that you never know what'll happen in life.

summitair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:06 AM   #6
sergeyk

Hello. I want to say that I have learnt graphic design for many and many months. I want to notice that I just Googled it and find appropriate video and information for me regarding graphic design. So, there are many ways to learn it.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #7
haaiamerica

I learn by my senior, he is working in photo labs. He trained me well in designing of graphics using software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, Macromedia Flash etc,.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
AmitThapa

I am learning Web Design from YnG Web Media from Delhi, India.
It's nice to be here.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #9
creativemedia

Here's my opinion. People who call themselves "Graphic Designers" are almost always not true designers who have been trained at an art school. Learning graphic design by being self taught or reading books and watching videos is not enough. I did that in the beginning and found that there were areas I lacked. Nowadays anyone who has designed a few flyers will call themselves a "graphic designer", and I believe this to be such a loose title because of this.

I then enrolled myself in a legitimate art school and my eyes were truly opened! It filled in alot of gaps in my designs that I knew were missing from the start. If you are willing to dish out the $$ and invest yourself in time and quality education, go to an art school. Being self taught is good and videos are great for references but they do NOT complete you as a good well rounded designer.

|
creativemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
willstock351

There are many ways to learning graphic design fast you have to choose some best way for learning graphic design. Online books also available and many different sites available in internet so you can learn graphic design online.

|
|
willstock351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #11
lennonrowen

There are many ways to learning website design fast you have to choose some best way for learning website design.Online books also available and many different sites available in internet so you can learning website design online.

lennonrowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #12
nelsoncobb447

There are a lot of ways to learning graphic design fast and you have to select a number of best ways for learning graphic design in the web these times.

|
|
nelsoncobb447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
SOFHarvest

i also learn that from school! you could learn that at home, since those softwares are raelly user-friendly and are easy to understand! Adobe Photoshop is one.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #14
elenacriss884

I am learning graphic design From Internet i am attending Online Classes I learnt About Photoshop and now learning HTML

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:48 AM   #15
markstuarte

Here i get many information about Graphic design.It really important to design website and attract the people for the business.You get online sites are available for the learning about graphics designs.

markstuarte is offline   Reply With Quote