Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-07-2015, 01:22 AM   #16
Ankit786

Wink Hosting TallyZone Raipur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanadakson View Post
Do you want to host you website on you computer?

No Website is not hosted on Computer
it is Hosted from Computer to web through internet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Ankit786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 10:53 AM   #17
Lou Vincent

I leave all the work to Serveria, it’s the most reliable hosting provider in the world and they have got everything I could ever wish for and more importantly they have rates which are completely within my budget, so that’s why I rate it so highly and always suggest others to go with them while even if it does not work there is always 14 days money back guarantee there, but I have been using it since last 2 years without drop of trouble.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:09 PM   #18
SRIKI_ZH

It has been more than two years since I switched to a dedicated server. I am managing it myself without any problems. All you have to do is keep your kernel up to date by applying periodic security patches.

- ZynoHost
SRIKI_ZH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:26 AM   #19
Grignard

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option to get stable hosting solutions. This company is delivering responsive support, solid servers and cheap pricing.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:45 AM   #20
ikoiikenna

Send a message via Yahoo to ikoiikenna
hosting your site is pretty easy, just look for an established host provider and sign up for their hosting plan. they will have easy step by step guide you will follow to have your website up and running. you can reply me to see my provider recommendation

ikoiikenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:55 AM   #21
shintus

My site is running in wordpress hosting in godaddy..

|
|
|
|
|
=

shintus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:08 PM   #22
kmjyoti

I suggested you to a dedicated server.

who is trying or willing to host there site then visit our portal
kmjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 12:42 AM   #23
kmjyoti

if do you want to host you website so you need to dedicated server.

who is trying or willing to host there site then visit our portal
kmjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:41 AM   #24
Dewlance

Purchase a VPS instead of dedicated server and install LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) on your virtual server and If you don't know about managing server then use any control panel like cPanel.

If you don't want to configure Apache, MySQL then install cPanel and it will automatically configure everything for you.
Dewlance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 02:04 AM   #25
mollywilson866

If you wanted to host your website with best services , I would like to recommend quality host service provider i.e go4hosting.It provide web hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, email hosting, data centers and colocation hosting services with affordable price and reliability.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote