Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-08-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
softwin.swapna

Is video submission help for SEO ?

The Video submission is really helpful while doing SEO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
softwin.swapna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
shrikant.softwi

yes it helps. backlinks from youtube helps a great in SEO. Submit your videos in good video sharing sites ensuring quality backlinks.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:00 AM   #3
seo_butterflyth

Yes, But its only helps to increase your website visitors not for ranking because backlinks come in from social media sites those are nofollow backlinks and those backlinks are not helps to increase website keywords ranking in Google search engine

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:40 AM   #4
tarquinhall

Video Submission?

Video Submission is very effective to give information about your product. Video through people easily understand, what u trying to saying. Social media marketing in Video submission is very effective to increase traffic.
tarquinhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:35 AM   #5
mahimajain

Quote:
Originally Posted by softwin.swapna View Post
the video submission is really helpful while doing seo
i need to promote my company video how to promote video plz suggest my

|
|
mahimajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
altonroot

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo_butterflyth View Post
Yes, But its only helps to increase your website visitors not for ranking because backlinks come in from social media sites those are nofollow backlinks and those backlinks are not helps to increase website keywords ranking in Google search engine
Personally I don't buy Google's no-follow and do-follow logic. Second, Yandex, a russian search engine, totally removed backlink factor from its algorithm and moved over social signals. Though Google will not do this but they might consider social signals as well. Third thing is social media diversify your traffic means you can't depend on Google search as Panda and Penguin are here.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
Honey497

Yes, it helps in SEO. It is very effective in generating the traffic for a website.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:22 AM   #8
Vectorinspector

Youtube videos?? YES YES Yes! Youtube has PR 9 and was bought by Google in 2005. Youtube is the second most searched site in the world and Bing comes in 3rd (site, not search engine). Youtube also has Rich snippets with a large picture included in the SERPS. So if you are doing good SEO, and you know it takes months to move forward in the SERPS. You can make a video and it will oplace very fast in the SERPS toward the front of the line. for example, if you website is on page 12, and you want to have something on page 1 or 2.. make a youtube video. Make sure your Youtube account is the same Video account that your businesses website is tied to Google with.

www.mywebsite.com----> Google+---> Google+ business account ----> Your personal account-----> youtube (with backlink to www.mywebsite.com in your channels header)

In order to have a business listing acct with Google, it has to be tied to a personal account. So start a Google+ page and then a google business listing. Now your two Google+ pages will have a single login with youtube. Make sure you tie your personal www.mywebsite.com back from your Youtube acct. This creates a media-loop that Google can Follow and know its all you. And as a result, you get a high placement in the SERPS.

After that, do not waste time creating backlinks to your Youtube video's. Statistically, in these cases they are a waste. But you can include a Backlink to your website IN THE video! That's a good idea.

Good luck
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
Vectorinspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo_butterflyth View Post
She is correct. However, my goal isn't a high page rank. my first goal is to be #1 and those two are not necessarily connected. Google "Lawyers in Lithia FL" and the #1 Lawyer site for lithia Florida has a Page Rank of ZERO. Now look at the next unpaid result. It has a Page rank of 7. Pagerank is "trustworthiness for Google and reputation" is does not mean "Relevant content for my keywords."

Now the Youtube will increase the traffic, and yes the link is a Nofollow. However, it will increase your true hits on the page, and it will increase your Alexa ranking. If I have a paying customer visiting my site to buy something, do I care if he took a nofollow link to get there? NO! I want him to spend money on my site and i accomplished my mission of getting him there.
|

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote