Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-10-2022, 11:54 AM   #1
tommylii

Which VPS should I try?

Which VPS (libertyvps.net or legionbox.com) should I try?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2022, 01:58 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

My experience with libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting is great! This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me). Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 11:41 AM   #3
afrodita

VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and serverhino.com are worthwhile.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 10:46 PM   #4
expatmortgages

Namecheap is good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 12:36 AM   #5
Michel001

I have not been disappointed.
Libertyvps.net is really good bitcoin web host with professional team of webmasters.
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:22 AM   #6
CPU

I host a couple of sites with Libertyvps.net on their Bitcoin VPS account, and their support has been terrific. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. Highly recommend these guys.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 08:39 AM   #7
Celsius

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:43 AM   #8
clo@

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like
- netshop-isp.com.cy
- hostforweb.com
- inmotionhosting.com
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Old 03-25-2022, 11:35 PM   #9
sanusense

Go for Liquidweb if you can afford high quality hosting. If you need something cheap then opt for Hostinger VPS hosting.

|
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 07:36 AM   #10
kronos77

VPS plans from operavps.com are worth trying.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 12:24 AM   #11
How?

Try hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. With all their features, you can easily create a website – whether it would be a personal or family website with lots of pictures, a website for your business, an online community website, or even an online store where you can display and sell products to your website visitors.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 04:57 AM   #12
quantumleap

Vps

The best VPS host for most people is Hostinger or Kamatera. Shared hosting is cost-effective for beginner or low-traffic websites. But when your traffic grows, it's time to start looking for virtual private server (VPS) hosting.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote