Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-14-2022, 12:37 AM   #1
Michel001

fast Cyprus web hosting?

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy fast Cyprus web hosting?
Will it be worth trying them?

Old 04-14-2022, 11:22 AM   #2
grunn

Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 11:00 PM   #3
clo@

I'd to thank netshop-isp.com.cy team for providing me with cheap web hosting services. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Great host. ++++ recommend.
Old 04-25-2022, 10:55 AM   #4
tommylii

Plans from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth trying.
Their Technical Support are available round the clock. The comfort level that I have enjoyed while interacting with the team is beyond words. They have always been ready to help you out of the technical issue that you are stuck.
I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:15 AM   #5
How?

I can highly recommend NetShop ISP hosting to others. This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:37 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

I've been with NetShop-isp.com.cy Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote