Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-15-2023, 03:28 AM   #1
How?

European Web Hosting Recommendations?

Decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
Have found out that GTHost.com has servers in Europe and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2023, 11:39 AM   #2
afrodita

Services from brixly.uk and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 02:35 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

I've been using GTHost.com for more then 1 year now and I have never faced a single problem with them. I contacted their support department several times asking for help. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing. Like their https://gthost.com/instant-servers/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:40 AM   #4
Michel001

Like GTHost.com server locations. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Believe your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose them.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:46 AM   #5
Celsius

Accounts from asvhost.com and hostround.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
The speed of their hardware is excellent and their infrastructure is quite stable. The response time is unparalleled and I believe this level service is much better than what you would find with a multibillion dollar megacorp hosting provider.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:34 AM   #6
clo@

Customer support is responsive and helpful. The uptime with GTHost.com is great!
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
Old 03-14-2023, 08:28 AM   #7
tommylii

Accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com can be right for you.
These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote