Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
PersnickeTEES

T-Shirt Site Review

I would like some feedback on my screen printing t-shirt site. It's at persnicketees.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PersnickeTEES is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
vjproduction

That image slider is kinda pointless, especially because nothing happens when I press left arrow.

Other than that, it's nice and simple - maybe lacks more content and better browsing with tiles / thumbnails on the homepage. More visual info = more appealing aka better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vjproduction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
xazaam

I like it, you have a good amount of info in the blog that should be great for search engine ranking, but I would say that this kind of e-commerce shop would work better with PPC or some other form of targeted advertising. From a marketing perspective I think you need to emphasize on the front page what makes you different. Why would I (the customer) prefer you over some other T shirt printing service? That needs to jump at you, if you want buyers instead of visitors.

xazaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:12 AM   #4
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......
It's nice........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:58 AM   #6
brushyourideas

its nice. You can also check our site for T-shirt printing.
We'll go through the basics of t-shirt printing tools in this step-by-step guide, including establishing your quantity and budget, choosing a printing method, and picking the correct fabric. We're here to help you get started on printing your new favourite t-shirt!

|
|
brushyourideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 07:23 PM   #7
SalomonI

Hairdressers use different cutting tools to trim, thin, layer and shape hairstyles. These include scissors or shears, electric clippers and shaping razors. You will need both general hair shears and thinning scissors.
https://nicelocal.com/new-york-city/...r_hairdresser/
SalomonI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:46 AM   #8
Kavita Agrawal

I also check and review it completely, a nice collection, and thanks for sharing it.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kavita Agrawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:42 PM   #9
quantumleap

T-Shirt Site Review

Reviews and feedback - The T-Shirt https://www.thewhitetshirt.com › customer-feedback
this is the one of review site

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 03:07 AM   #10
Kavita Agrawal

The T-shirt site offers a diverse range of trendy and unique designs, catering to various tastes. The user-friendly interface ensures a seamless shopping experience, with intuitive navigation and clear product descriptions. Quality materials and print are evident, enhancing the overall satisfaction. Timely shipping and responsive customer service contribute to a positive buying experience. Regular updates on new arrivals and promotions keep customers engaged.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kavita Agrawal is offline   Reply With Quote