Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-08-2022, 11:11 AM   #1
kronos77

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared companies - kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com - are provided on lovely conditions and I have to make a right choice, so are there any ideas what I should do?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2022, 10:34 PM   #2
clo@

You'd be mad not to go with kvchosting.net web host
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Old 12-16-2022, 04:59 AM   #3
How?

Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in NetShop ISP cheap web hosting is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:22 PM   #4
a-b-c-d

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with kvchosting.net - it is TOP web host. A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 05:41 AM   #5
grunn

These hosts - kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com - are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 03:31 AM   #6
Michel001

For simply hosting any web site that get a small amount of traffic, Greenwebpage.com does the job. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:37 PM   #7
CPU

I think if you would like to consider kvchosting.net you need to bare in mind that they are SSD based provider based in the USA. If you are interested in more diversity I recommend checking qhoster.com.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote