Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-24-2023, 11:07 AM   #1
grunn

Best server provider

Which server should I have a deal with - legionbox.com or hostsailor.com?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2023, 03:11 AM   #2
Michel001

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

I have been with hostingsource.com server hosting for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable. I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
Old 03-06-2023, 04:34 AM   #3
CPU

Have been using Webhost.pro dedicated servers for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded me in a minute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 07:43 AM   #4
kronos77

Check out servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Their service and prices are good, plus my websites are also running well and fast. For me, they are very good hosting sites for low budget guy like me.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:50 AM   #5
clo@

It's great to see such group of motivated and efficient people. Recommend netshop-isp.com.cy servers.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted.
Old 03-14-2023, 06:32 AM   #6
tommylii

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 12:19 AM   #7
How?

Can say that NetShop ISP is an amazing dedicated hosting provider. The price and their products are great. The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:28 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers is definitely for you. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote