Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-22-2015, 03:11 AM   #1
rakesvyas44

Facebook Marketing Worth at Limited Time & Money….?

Wondering how much time and effort we should really put into facebook marketing, since we don't have lots of resources.

We are something of a niche woman's clothing store. We've had brick and mortar stores for 15 years and we have been online since 2002 - maybe even longer.

Sadly, our facebook presence is pretty darn weak. We only have 192 likes and 5 "visits" to our site (whatever "visits" means).

I admit that we only made one post to our facebook page in all of 2014 and it said we only reached 3 people.

We do have some nice photos of our merchandise though.

So can you give us any guidelines on what type of marketing might work for us for facebook? Please assume that I have no knowledge of the various ways to market on facebook, because quite simply, I don't.

I see some of our competitors mostly post a photo and a brief description of their merchandise, or they just post some feel-good phrase on a cheesy graphic. Is that all it takes to get people to like your business page?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Rakesh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rakesvyas44 is offline   Reply With Quote