Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-10-2021, 11:29 AM   #1
tommylii

VPS plan ... where to buy it from?

Where can I buy a right VPS plan from?
Think of having a deal with either rockhoster.com or luxhosting.lu ...
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2021, 09:48 PM   #2
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
You can get VPS deals on DedicatedHosting.com, which also offers the best prices.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 05:42 AM   #3
How?

I am fully satisfied using Rockhoster.com hosting. Very Cost-effective compared to other providers and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 01:47 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent. Rockhoster.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 02:06 AM   #5
clo@

I first contacted kvchosting.net support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Like their SSD VPS plans.
Old 11-30-2021, 10:09 AM   #6
kronos77

These hosts - rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu - are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 04:17 AM   #7
Michel001

I have been using kvchosting.net SSD VPS since May 2021 and must say that their services are superb. Their control panel is easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Old 12-16-2021, 11:41 AM   #8
grunn

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS plans are good enough to sign up with.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 05:04 AM   #9
quantumleap

VPS plan where to buy it from?

Best VPS Hosting Providers Are:

InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider. A2 Hosting – Best value for money. Bluehost – Best features. iPage – Best for customer service.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 01:13 AM   #10
CPU

I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting services to others.
I like their service, it is quite cheap. Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 02:27 AM   #11
quantumleap

VPS plan ... where to buy it from?

InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider. A2 Hosting – Best value for money. Bluehost – Best features. iPage – Best for customer service.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote