Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #1
Edmund

Who is using management?

I would like to know from web hosting owners about technical support. How do you manage your servers? For your own or using outsourcing? I have heard positive reviews on Supportmonk.com services, their offers seems attractive and cheap, what do you know about their phone and ticket support?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #2
Gorrilas

As for me the best option to get quality management solutions is Newpush.com. Their support staff is skilled and prices are moderate, I really like them.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 AM   #3
Grignard

I also use Supportmonk.com and so far no complaints. I have no experience with the other companies but this place is pretty solid for the money it costs to have them watch a server. Tickets are responded to pretty quickly. Like everyone who runs a website, I'd want my tickets responded to immediately, but I have to accept they have other customers and can get busy.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
davishenery

Yes, I have great Experience in Outsourcing Services. Also, Smart Consultancy India is best consultancy company based on India. We are providing many types of Consultant and Offshoring Services, Like as BPO Consultant, KPO Consultancy, RPO Project, IT Outsourcing Services and Interior Designing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
davishenery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:29 AM   #5
hrishivardhan

Actually I am here for manangement word that we are providing order and inventory management software with the latest features.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:16 AM   #6
Sojan Babu

If you are in search of reliable outsourcing partner providing accurate data management services, then I would highly recommend Sasta Outsourcing Services. They are very much precise about the quality of service and keep all your data confidential. When you outsource your work to SASTA, you can be assured of security and quality.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sojan Babu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 08:37 AM   #7
Ageshka

I'm the owner of 3 online stores and I often need professional help in managing my online stores. I know that in addition to special software, I need quality support for my clients. I know that, for example, wow24-7.io can help me and organize quick response to letters from my clients, or I can use their call center service to create a hotline for my clients. This is what solves many of my problems and saves me money, because I wouldn't like to hire many workers and pay them salaries, besides paying for the office rent.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:14 PM   #8
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
Dedicatedhosting4u.com.com is, in my opinion, the greatest alternative for quality management solutions. I like them since their support staff is knowledgeable and their charges are reasonable.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote