Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-10-2021, 11:37 AM   #1
afrodita

Hosting a blog

Need to know your opinion about hosting a Wordpress blog, should I have a deal with simplenet.io or luxhosting.lu?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2021, 08:16 PM   #2
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
A blog host is a corporation that lets you keep your blog on their servers and equipment. As a result, anyone may read the blog on the internet. A blog host provider often charges a fee to store your blog on their server. Blogging software is also available from several blog hosting.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 12:19 AM   #3
Michel001

I researched hostmines.com for some time prior to signing up. I asked them questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and a courteous reply. Like their $1 web hosting solutions. Really great service!
Old 12-17-2021, 09:25 AM   #4
grunn

I vote for luxhosting.lu.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 02:05 PM   #5
conrad369

vps

If you plan for success than go VPS those servers are best for many visitors

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you need to leave the trodden paths.
conrad369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 09:25 AM   #6
Celsius

Plans from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk are full-featured and low cost.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 12:10 AM   #7
clo@

Can recommend An Excellent Web Host!

==>>> Hostingwalay.pk has been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.
Old 12-29-2021, 09:38 AM   #8
kronos77

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are worthwhile.
Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 10:54 PM   #9
How?

It seems you will be fine with linux web hosting from hostmines.com.
They have their server optimized for Wordpress and I believe you will have no issues with them at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 03:30 AM   #10
expatmortgages

Just host it off you main website server.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:41 AM   #11
tommylii

Services from hostingsource.com and hostnamaste.com are good for hosting blogs.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 03:26 AM   #12
expatmortgages

Namecheap is about the best in the business

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 05:21 AM   #13
quantumleap

Hosting a blog

5 steps to launching a blog :-
  • Get a host. A web host is where your website “lives.” You own it, but you pay a small fee to keep it online (kind of like paying property taxes to the government).
  • Register a domain.
  • Install WordPress.
  • Get a theme.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote