Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-16-2022, 05:08 AM   #1
clo@

need new windows vps hosting

Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Old 09-20-2022, 08:11 AM   #2
tommylii

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.comcan be quite suitable for you.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their websites, and in the services that they provide.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:39 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS service. They are great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 11:14 AM   #4
grunn

Use services from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 01:13 AM   #5
CPU

I'm a very satisfied by using Hostnamaste KVM VPS. The uptime is great, the promise of 99.9% is correct.
It is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:38 AM   #6
Shyamji

I like this windows vps hosting server amazon and qhoster.com

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:34 AM   #7
Michel001

So far Hostnamaste.com has been an exceptional host. The features are easy to use i.e. plesk.
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer.