Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-18-2022, 08:44 AM   #1
tommylii

Cheap and reliable shared hosting plan ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are very attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2022, 12:16 AM   #2
How?

Always responded to my questions quickly. Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 12:06 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

I'm pleased to say Libertyvps.net has delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:29 AM   #4
Shyamji

I think you can use bitcoin hosting which is the cheap and reliable shared hosting package for users.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:37 AM   #5
Michel001

I've been with Libertyvps.net for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:34 AM   #6
CPU

It has been more than a year since I have been with datapacket.net website hosting, and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across.They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only 30 minutes after payment.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 10:00 AM   #7
kronos77

Have a look at shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 01:37 AM   #8
clo@

As for time-tested and trusted web hosting solutions, can recommend these ones:
1) midphase.com
2) centohost.com
3) kvchosting.net
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Old 11-15-2022, 03:02 AM   #9
quantumleap

Cheap and reliable shared hosting plan

Get a Free Domain with Low Cost Website Hosting Plans. Free SSL Included. Deals Up to 69%. Best Web Hosting Up to 69% Off. Free Domain, SSL and Backups Included.
Black Friday: 78% off Best Web Hosting

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote