Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 03-18-2018, 05:04 AM   #1
rohit012

Hello from Mumbai

Hi folks

I am Rohit graduation student. I am working as SEO analyst.

And my website mlsi.in is not getting good traffic, what should I do to get a high amount of traffic especially new visitor please suggest me some tricks to grow its organic traffic.

As this is the admission season so I have to get good admission leads.

Waiting for some great ideas.

you can also check out its keywords like IB school Mumbai, International school Mumbai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rohit012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2018, 01:18 AM   #2
aakash_7193

SEO Strategy

Hi Rohit,

I think you should focus on link building. It basically serves three purposes:

1. Generates traffic to your website.
2. Improves the credibility online (webpage gets ranked better on SERP)
3. Increases brand awareness

Regards
Aakash
Internet Marketer (https://www.askalo.com)

Last edited by aakash_7193; 03-19-2018 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: More information
aakash_7193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:30 AM   #3
ImBoost

Hello From Gujarat.

Salwar Suits Wholesaler
Bridal Lehenga Wholesaler
Designer saree Wholesaler
ImBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #4
Asad7868

hello bro I am from Istanbul Turkey

Hello, My name is Asad and I usually write about Blogging, Seo, and internet tips and trick on my website

I recently Wrote an article about
and
Asad7868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:38 PM   #5
couponsale

Hi Rohit, Work regularly on social website for traffic and share new content.

|
|
|
|

couponsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:02 AM   #6
AISEO

Hello,
Glad to Meet you. I'm new to this forum. Enjoy your stay and Have fun.

AISEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:14 AM   #7
bottegin

Hello Everyone,
Let's bring out all latest Digital Marketing trends at here.
bottegin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:21 AM   #8
grottotavern

Hello Guys,
How are you all..
grottotavern is offline   Reply With Quote