Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-23-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
Haytem

How many backlinks should I build every day?

Hi everyone!
I wanna know exactly how many backlinks should I build every day?
I was wondering how much so it can looks natural.

Thanks anyway!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Haytem is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #2
KristinaRoy

There is no hard and fast rules about number of backlinks. Always remember, quality wins over quantity. This rule applies in link building as well. You should build backlinks from same niche, good PR websites.

I prefer to max 5-10 backlinks each day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Converts your dream into reality

- Right destination for web services
KristinaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #3
randiv

There are no mandatory rule for creating number of backlinks everyday, but i prefer 4-8 backlinks per day.
randiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #4
sarvodyaseo

KristinaRoy is saying right. quality backlink is matter. if you build low quality backlink then your website may be going to down. create high PR and quality backlink for your website does not matter the number of backlink.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sarvodyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 05:35 AM   #5
snooze321

I think you can create 10 back links every day but your back links must be from high PR sites.

|
|
snooze321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #6
arronmattwills

I agree with the above responses we have work regularly and continuously daily ten below posts are good enough. And we have work for six months to one year.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:00 PM   #7
mrhmamun

3-8 because search engine can caught for spam you if you make more in a single day

mrhmamun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
Chris_Tax

Very good question. Also, if you do too many they will all come off down the road because the site deleted the comment and you will lose a high number of links at that time. Doing
10-15 manually would take me 2 to 3 hours

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:02 AM   #9
Gitsby

create only 5 or 6 backlinks daily with Good PR website because if you get 100 backlinks from low PR websites you don't go up but if you get only 1 backlink from high PR site you blog/site go up fast hope you understand

Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
crandallman77

I tend not to build daily backlinks because it appears less natural

crandallman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:29 AM   #11
loolna

I prefer to max 3-5 back links each day but your back links must be from high PR sites.

|
|
loolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 01:52 AM   #12
creativesquad

It doesn't matter how many backlinks you build in a day but what matter is the quality backinks. If you create 2-3 quality backlinks in a single day than its enough.

|
creativesquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:45 AM   #13
deepitseo

i prefer 5-10 backlink each day with high PR site.

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:59 AM   #14
geneliabravo

Forum, social bookmarking, etc for get backlinks.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:57 AM   #15
Deepak Kaushik

Hey mate,

You are on the wrong track. Your focus must be on how to build quality backlinks not how many backlinks.

|
|
|
Deepak Kaushik is offline   Reply With Quote