Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
tomdic

Thoughts on Link promotion method.

I heard that building backlinks is not enough one should promote all the backlinks. Please do give your thoughts and feedback if i'm doing it correctly. Is submitting all my backlink URL to Digg, stumbleupon, other social bookmarking sites is link promotion. Is this the correct way of promoting my backlinks? or if anyone can give me additional suggestions or guidance on link promotion it'd be of great help for me?
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tomdic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2012, 05:39 AM   #2
leifnsn

A simple explanation is, if you build the backlinks for your website and they are not indexed, how much useful they will be? A simple answer is, they will not be useful or will not benefit you. Just use this technique for the articles you submit in article directories and not for all backlinks. This will be much more beneficial and you will not be wasting your valuable time in bookmarking all the backlinks.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
patrick0001

It is correct way to promote a link, but it is not enough.

Before promote link, make sure you have a good content. Only attractive content will encourage social bookmark sharing.

Beside that, you can consider linkbait, blog comment, rss, and directory submission.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #4
jonhmark987

yeh its great way to promote a link

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #5
Clare44

I normally create one way links from articles, blog comments, forum posts, etc then I submit those links to social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon to speed up the indexing process.

|
|
Clare44 is offline   Reply With Quote