Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-26-2019, 12:06 AM   #1
CPU

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth
+ helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com and QHoster.com web hosting services?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2019, 07:36 AM   #2
AmandaCherry

In my Opinion Bluehost VPS are the Best for Your Needs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 06:15 AM   #3
grunn

If you are interested in getting quality hosting services, have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com (XMAS).
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 03:39 AM   #4
clo@

I have used Hostnamaste.com for about 7 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:00 AM   #5
Infinite

I want to say that QHoster.com and Legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:41 PM   #6
conrad369

Hetzner is OK Contabo, or if offshore is needed serveria.
Or take a VPS for 40$

you need to leave the trodden paths.

Last edited by conrad369; 07-04-2020 at 12:37 PM..
conrad369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 03:33 AM   #7
How?

I appreciate hostnamaste.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.

Server locations: India, Europe, USA.
OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting accounts at good rates.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:29 AM   #8
sudeepkhana

best tou plan over all world

How to get a best trip in over all word | Dubai tour packages | Singapore tour packages

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 01:29 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

I'm satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and their new Cheap VPS ($5.83/year) hosting services.
I need to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
kronos77

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are worthy enough to meet all your needs.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:30 AM   #11
Michel001

I was used to 3-5 day turn around for even the most simple of questions with previous hosts. Hostnamaste.com not only answers support requests and questions the same day but often in the same HOUR that questions are submitted. Nice pricing for Windows SSD VPS deals. All in all, it has the best customer support department around.