Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
shantybeauty

Webmaster tools with Google, Yahoo and Bing

I am presently making use of Google web designer devices. I sent my sitemap using their device, etc . I am mindful of the reality that Yahoo and Bing supply theit very own webmaster tools area. Can I make use of all 3 websites' devices or should I select one of them and stick with it? Do not know if there is any kind of penalty for using numerous tools?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #2
jtindia

no penalty will happen you can use of it....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote