Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-02-2022, 12:58 PM   #1
S.Fert

Domain name renewal

I have bought several .com domain names at promotional prices. But I didn’t even imagine that the renewal price would be almost 20 times more expensive. How could the price rise so much in a year?
Moreover, I didn’t see such prices at the time of registration. Is it fair?
S.Fert is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2022, 11:45 PM   #2
expatmortgages

Renewal prices are not that expensive i think maybe US10 per year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 06:03 PM   #3
Vilgon

Therefore, I would advise using the services of trusted registrars. This could have happened with these new TLDs. I, too, once fell into this trap. Therefore, I no longer register domain names at suspiciously low prices. I would advise checking prices with panamanian registrar https://pananames.com/ Pananames. At least everything is fair here and the prices for all services are known for 10 years in advance.
Vilgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:10 PM   #4
Chaaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilgon View Post
I would advise checking prices with panamanian registrar https://pananames.com/ Pananames. At least everything is fair here and the prices for all services are known for 10 years in advance.
At least I also registered several domain names here and want to transfer my other domains to this registrar.
I hope there won't be any problems.
Chaaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 10:16 AM   #5
S.Fert

Thank you, I also chose this registrar. I have already registered several domain names.
S.Fert is offline   Reply With Quote