Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #1
tommylii

VPS to sign up with ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net or host4.biz?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2021, 04:50 AM   #2
How?

Stable, reliable service at a great price. Kvchosting.net cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. Recommended.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:57 AM   #3
afrodita

Try VPS accounts from hosting.uk and asvhost.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 02:52 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Great host! powered by wind. Very reasonable hosting fees. Excellent support under 2 minutes. Straight forward professional dashboard and simple to use. All the options needed plus more. Much better in all areas than my last host. Couldn't ask for more! Glad I found kvchosting.net and recommended them to all. A+

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 09:00 AM   #5
grunn

Have a look at deals from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:44 AM   #6
Michel001

Would like to add that kvchosting.net tech support people may not be significantly more knowledgeable than those at other ISPs, but they are more determinedly helpful; they will stay with me until a solution is found and I understand how it works.
Old 04-14-2021, 03:30 AM   #7
CPU

It happens so that exmasters.com VPS hosting provider goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many. Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 02:50 AM   #8
clo@

I'm only too happy to recommend Kvchosting.net provider. Too often, techs will tell you what the problem is before you can explain it. They're good. This recommendation will mean that I will now undoubtedly have to compete with more customers for their attention.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:52 AM   #9
tommylii

Now I think of having a deal with either libertyvps.net or asvhost.com, which way is better to follow?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote