Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-02-2021, 11:45 AM   #1
afrodita

Right shared account to sign up with?

Which shared account is betetr to have a deal with - either hosting.uk or misterhost.net?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2021, 11:27 PM   #2
a-b-c-d

I appreciate the hard work Hostforweb.com puts into making their service low priced and effective.
They are professionals and know how to keep everything working. Try their shared hosting solutions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 11:28 PM   #3
Michel001

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. Try considering these hosts:
- ipage.com
- arvixe.com
- hostnamaste.com
- qhoster.com
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:20 AM   #4
clo@

Well, believe Hostforweb.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
Old 03-09-2021, 11:32 AM   #5
grunn

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net shared plans are worth trying.
Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:04 AM   #6
CPU

I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and Hostingsource.com met my demands. The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

All in all, I'm very pleased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:48 AM   #7
How?

I would recommend digitalserver.com.mx solutions to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top-notch. Whenever I needed support it was always there 24/7.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:22 AM   #8
afrodita

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me but now I think of having a deal with either hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote