Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-19-2020, 10:40 AM   #1
ROYCPO

How do I remove unnatural links from my blog?

I worked too much to gather do-follow links for my blog, after some time I found my site's ranking is being dropped and I used the disavow tool to remove these links but I think to disavow tool does not work or I can't use this properly.

Suggest another way to do this effectively that works but except contact with website owner or webmaster?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Outsource
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2020, 08:29 AM   #2
AizaKhan

Identify your bad links (you'll find how exactly from this article)
Search for the contact information of the website you have the link on
Contact the webmaster asking him to remove the link
Disavow the links and upload the file to Google

|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 06:13 AM   #3
henrybolt

by using Disavow tool

henrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 10:55 PM   #4
nathanleo

Identify your bad links (you'll find how exactly from this article).
Search for the contact information of the website you have the link on.
Contact the webmaster asking him to remove the link.
Disavow the links and upload the file to Google.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote