Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
colinwood358

Help Of SEO

I have been trying hard to get the ranking of my site quite high so that it can increase the credibility of it. In spite of so many efforts being put forward I have been unsuccessful. I strived to be one of the best in the niche of mine. Now what do I need to do? I have guessed the keywords which are quite competitive I think. I require changing the keywords that I have used. I am even trying to look for some of the reliable tips that correspond to the SEO technique and can generate the web traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
colinwood358 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
shakemelikeapig

changing of keywords is not simple task, in fact you'll need to change your backlinks and content to fill it with new keywords to reach density
shakemelikeapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
jwmann2

I would begin writing articles and submitting press releases. If there is one thing that I have learned, it's that 100 quality backlinks are far more valuable than 5,000 forum backlinks. Google knows which backlinks are easy and hard to get and they will givey you love for the backlinks that at least take plenty of time to create.

|
|
|
jwmann2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
band333

No need to change keywords or change backlink anchor text. All you need to do is switch focus to long tail keywords, focus long tail keywords to new articles.

|
|
band333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #5
qdluhangb2b

To find some long key words, but also has traffic, you can use adwords.google.com help you.

qdluhangb2b is offline   Reply With Quote