Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-16-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
Celsius

hostnamaste.com vs libertyvps.net

Shared plans from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are good for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow and why?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2022, 11:26 PM   #2
quantumleap

Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing around the globe. Fast & Reliable.
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net - are well-balanced and affordable. Their customer service is responsive and ...
7 posts.What's your hosting budget? Speed is very fast, I like Hostmines.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 01:43 AM   #3
How?

Try QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts.
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 02:58 AM   #4
quantumleap

Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and hostnamaste.com. You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided.

Old 07-01-2022, 11:06 AM   #5
afrodita

Shared accounts which kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com provide are worth trying.
I have received extremely efficient, reliable and friendly customer service each and every time. All staff members are 110% committed to finding the most appropriate solutions to your problems no matter the issue rating whether it ranges from a low to high priority job.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 12:08 AM   #6
quantumleap

Which VPS is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or hostnamaste.com?

Old 07-05-2022, 11:21 PM   #7
a-b-c-d

I am glad to use hostnamaste.com KVM VPS service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot. I get low cost, good service and no problems.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:32 PM   #8
Michel001

IMHO, Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS will suit your needs. The customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:53 AM   #9
quantumleap

Should I host a Wordpress blog with libertyvps.net or simplenet.io? ... for running blogs in India, Europe and USA are offered by hostnamaste.com team.

Old 07-15-2022, 12:47 AM   #10
CPU

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost OpenVZ VPS hosting service. Hostnamaste.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote