Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-11-2022, 11:39 AM   #1
Celsius

Selecting a right VPS account ...

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and maxrdp.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should follow?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-18-2022, 01:00 AM   #2
clo@

I and a friend decided to go in on an OpenVZ VPS and we chose Rockhoster.com solutions. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:37 AM   #3
How?

I can say that NetShop ISP has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Try them out, they are offering Free VPS Trial now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 11:39 PM   #4
afrodita

I believe that kvchosting.net is good provider. They have perfect SSD based services.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 12:38 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I switched to maxrdp.com windows VPS after having enough of the downtime with my old host.
The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 04:47 AM   #6
Michel001

I am lucky to have chosen Rockhoster.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they are offer are really cool.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:07 AM   #7
CPU

+ one more vote for Rockhoster.com solutions.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 11:28 AM   #8
kronos77

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote