Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 09-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
HackingPlus

Red face Need Help Important

Please review my website, i think i am having a problem with it.
I have good quality content, my on page SEO is good too. And i am still not getting visitors.

Please review and reply me
hackingplus.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Know Everything You Need To Know
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

======
=====

Latest Leaked Exclusive Information
HackingPlus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #2
syed arafat

There could be several reasons behind it . You said that your content is good but are they unique . Do u update your site regularly ? Another important factor can be off page seo .
These could be the reasons for not getting enough visitors . Keep up your nice work and you will get visitors ..

syed arafat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 AM   #3
C.Rebecca

You’ll need a play with the keywords (try targeting keywords that have good monthly searches).

Whenever I am optimizing my site or my blog, I make sure I have the best keywords. I use Keyword Country to find the most popular and geographically active keywords in my niche.

Once you have a list of popular keywords:

- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you are not on a budget, you might also like jumping into PPC. It gives instant results.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
boondokx

thx you my dar

boondokx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
oddy1113

There are so many things that seem more interesting or important than getting a few . Although this sleeping pattern will help relieve part of a sleep debt . A couple is to help them identify their most important emotional needs .

lainaa
oddy1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
ankitsharmag

you have to continuously struggle for that. and give attention that your keywords and you images and banner images are relevant with your website and your services.

ankitsharmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #7
sam davis

Why is your website taking a while to open? You can try to put more light colors to it.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:53 AM   #8
jtindia

another one important thing is .... you should regularly update your XML Site map.....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #9
andrewc

Make sure you add a sitemap and submit it to Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.

-Andrew C

andrewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:58 AM   #10
Pilgrami

Content

You should constantly add content on your website. The "big" likes content.
Pilgrami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:31 AM   #11
theglam

The site is down now? It says under construction.

theglam is offline   Reply With Quote