Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
terrijhon

Why Keywords are Going Down

Hi all SEO expert friends I hope you will be fine. Actually, I am doing SEO of my project. The techniques, which I am using, is Articles Submission, Book Marking, Blog Comments, Ads posting, yahoo answer and forums posting. However, I am not getting results as I want. Kindly guys suggest me What I have to do. I am very worried about it please share some tips. I am waiting for your replies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
rajjnisspra

If you want to get good results in search engine, you should work for site content. if your site content is good, your site ranking will be improve.
day picnic near delhi | turtle farm resort
rajjnisspra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #3
TNR

You should try to backlinking slowly, 1 to 3 backlink each day, and don't forget to have the natural backlink "http://www.yoursite[.]com"
TNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:44 AM   #4
Hrkjds

These are off page seo techniques, give more focus on on page seo..

|
|

|
|
|
|
Hrkjds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
Permingo

Off page seo is important but on page seo is much more important..so do on page seo better, you will see some changes,,,

|
|
|
|
Permingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:30 AM   #6
Pharmainfo

Follow the latest SEO update instructions..

|
Pharmainfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #7
shoaib Marfatiy

On page

Do on page seo work, check your keyword density in your content

Off page

do quality work only. submit your content in HIGH PR site.

|
|
shoaib Marfatiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:37 AM   #8
delhicourses

hi terrjohn you need to do guest blogging and i am sure about ir if your site do not have any errors then you will get defiantly results by guest posting.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #9
imu-tv

How old is your site? How long have you been working on your SEO strategy?

imu-tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #10
morriswilson58

In these days google is doing various updates. if you really want to rank then stick with quality seo. Dont try to do quantity work. Website content should be perfect , link submission in high quality websites.
morriswilson58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #11
skytours

Try to do social media activities as well because if you are not doing smo for that site on which seo activities going on then it could be raise problem to get rank in search engine.

||
skytours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:49 AM   #12
rohit03_catalys

Those are the same techniques everyone is going to suggest for you but if you are using the same techniques without results, maybe you are not doing it in the right way or you are doing spammy style, did you check whether the link you pressed goes direct to your page? you should check that too to make sure.
rohit03_catalys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:15 AM   #13
spyindia786

There are many reason to keywords going down one is you are use Black Hat SEO in improving your sites ranking. so your keywords is going down

|
spyindia786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:23 AM   #14
jobtardis92

You can try to update the quality content in your site.

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:37 PM   #15
vitbi022

Keywords in SEO is that we aim at the target. without any keywords that we are targeting we will not get an increase in seo.

vitbi022 is offline   Reply With Quote