Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-16-2020, 03:31 AM   #1
Michel001

moving away from my current Host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:

15gb disk space
150gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.

Also, free cPanel migration is a must.
What are your views on Tzulo.com , Liquidweb.com and Kvchosting.net ?
What host is better? Why?
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.

Old 11-20-2020, 05:21 AM   #2
CPU

I have not been disappointed. Kvchosting.net is an extremely professional web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. They were very helpful. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #3
kronos77

KVChosting.net and Tzulo.com are those hosts which I'd have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:45 AM   #4
clo@

I would recommend you to add qhoster.com into your list of potential providers. They have really good service and I believe with them you will be able to get good solution you need.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:58 AM   #5
How?

Great prices and package deals - you will be pleased dealing with kvchosting.net provider.
Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:01 PM   #6
a-b-c-d

No doubt, kvchosting.net SSD hosting service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:50 AM   #7
afrodita

KVChosting.net is worth your attention.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 07:48 AM   #8
grunn

You may have a deal with trustworthy hosting proividers:hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote