Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-26-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
Grignard

Need your advice on outsourcing

I've heard of a few different companies that offer outsourced support, and I've seen a lot of reviews. I want some feedback as to how well SupportMonk handles their customer base. I've heard they're pretty fast, efficient, and cheap. I've looked at their website supportmonk.com and I know from experience all company's say their services are the best. Has anyone used supportmonk personally and what was your experience? I'd like to make a fully informed decision.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2013, 05:32 AM   #2
Edmund

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Supportmonk.com is trustworthy company with reliable services and they always make sure their customers feel satisfied and comfortable. You can contact them directly and get current promo coupon.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
Gorrilas

My experience with Supportmonk.com is positive. Their customer care level is highest and I've never got troubles. They've tweaked my servers perfectly. Once I needed emergency support and used their feature. They are doing job perfectly.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:44 PM   #4
shrikant.softwi

I have not used Supportmonk.com as such, but have heard pretty good about them. Also the reviews i found for them are positive enough.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote