Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-09-2020, 08:17 AM   #1
Infinite

The best VPS prtovider in Europe ...

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, which plan is the best?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2020, 03:29 AM   #2
How?

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I have two domains hosted at rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
Incredible hosting provider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 01:26 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

I'd been trying to get a PHP class installed and working and was having problems, my previous host wouldn't help with anything they hadn't installed themselves and would always ask for money before they'd help anyway I mailed rockhoster.com support and they kept at the problem until it was solved... recommended

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:36 AM   #4
kronos77

Use VPS deals from libertyvps.net and theelector.com as they are proven to be the best.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:54 AM   #5
tommylii

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and swissnode.ch are the best.
Besides their low prices and constant solidity, I must emphasize the astounding speed and precision of their Technical Support... they answer within the hour and always provide a solution!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:29 AM   #6
Michel001

I chose rockhoster.com cheap OpenVZ VPS service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Old 01-29-2020, 02:12 AM   #7
CPU

Will definitely continue using rockhoster.com web hosting service.
Anyways, thanks them for the wonderful support and service!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:54 AM   #8
clo@

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, No doubt Rockhoster.com being a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with! Highly Recommended! No issues gets unsolved... Got various levels of support personnel, so no issues gets unresolved.