Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 08-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #91
riwseo

Well now a day PPL using twitter but Facebook is all time favourite...
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 01:18 AM   #92
Ankit786

Arrow <a href="http://www.tallyzone.in">Tally Academy Raipur</a> | <a href="http://www.tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleenella View Post
Yeah, twitter is only one site that achieved rank 10 out of total ten rank. And also got a lot of users in whole world. So social marketing on twitter is fast, easy and best way of advertisement as compared to Facebook.
FB is better than TW ...Tw is not for common because there is no response from other out siders

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Ankit786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 02:12 AM   #93
rangolidesigns

no both are different from each other..I like Both twitter and facebook

rangolidesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:14 AM   #94
Darkwing

Can you really distinguish between the two? They are both good for their own purposes. If you want to do effective marketing then use both.

in South Africa
Darkwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:41 PM   #95
ElkGroveClean

I think they are both important!!
Old 08-09-2015, 11:06 PM   #96
Henry_Mark

I don't think that. Facbook is more better than Twitter.
Henry_Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #97
grista

I think Both are impotent for Social media , But I will prefer to Twitter for social media for increase the web traffic... In this website we can share the news both site Who follow you our who following you So you can increase Traffic.
grista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:18 AM   #98
rohitnagpure336

Both are the best website for marketing because peoples searching their needs search engine as well as social media platform like as twitter, Facebook etc so both are the best.
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:52 AM   #99
jacobsmith

Facebook is the best site for marketing.

jacobsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:56 AM   #100
toppctech

It depends on your work. like if you use that for marketing then Facebook is the great place. or you want to use for sharing your mind than obviously Twitter is best.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:51 PM   #101
ultraonline

Soon after creating a Facebook and also Twitter webpage, lots of people assume that they are all set. Your formation of an Facebook and also Twitter webpage is only the first step in the process. Essentially the most beneficial matter with Facebook and also Twitter should be to gain followers. Followers will assist make the company show up genuine and will guide get more followers. One of the best ways to gain followers should be to inspire customers to start following business.

ultraonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:25 PM   #102
whatsapprank

I prefer twitter

On Facebook your reach is very limited. If you have 253 friends then they’re pretty much the only people who will see your post if they’re online at that time. Yes they can share it, but it’s not as common practice on Facebook.

On Twitter though you can have a very limited number of followers and still reach a large audience. A simple retweet from someone with a lot more followers can really make a difference. On Twitter it’s far more common and more natural to share, and chat to the sharer too.

best happy status
Old 08-20-2015, 03:53 AM   #103
alexparker

Both are important for marketing. but facebook is my first choice.
alexparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:37 AM   #104
rohitnagpure336

Facebook is really best, we can make a attractive Facebook page and promote that page where we want traffic after that when we can post any thing related our topic on this page we will receive good traffic on that platform.
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 12:06 AM   #105
ExpertWP

Between Twitter and Facebook,i think Twitter is better for marketing.And it has achieved rank 10 out of total ten rank.You can achieve more traffic from Twitter as compare to Facebook.

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote