Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-14-2022, 02:11 AM   #1
clo@

Need a new vps hosting

Hi,
I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rightservers.com Canadian VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Old 11-15-2022, 02:57 AM   #2
quantumleap

Need a new vps hosting

The best VPS host for most people is Hostinger or Kamatera. Shared hosting is cost-effective

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 11:13 AM   #3
tommylii

QHoster.com as well as kvchosting.net services are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:16 AM   #4
afrodita

VPS packages from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:57 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

The guys at Rightservers.com Managed VPS host know their stuff! Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them! Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 10:35 AM   #6
grunn

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS deals are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
You'll be overwhelmingly pleased with their services. No complaint from them either! Try them, you will be pleased.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 11:17 PM   #7
Michel001

Can say that hostingsource.com cheap VPS has always done a good job for us. The support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:59 AM   #8
Celsius

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 05:01 AM   #9
How?

I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with cloudarion.com SSD VPS host. Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! The staff has never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote