Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
rohanferns

Need some expert advise concerning content of my blog

Hi.
On blogger I've created a blog that is all about classified submission. The information provided in the blog is not only useful to upcoming Seos' but also to those who simply want to learn classified submission.

Here's what I've explained in the blog so far:

1. What is classified submission.
2. How to create a list of classified websites.
3. How create a classified.
4. How to submit a classified.
5. How to get the best result from a classified.

Please provide some expert advise as to what more information on classified submission I should include in my blog.
rohanferns is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
Grignard

I think you should use paid and quality services to get relevant and unique content for your blog. I know paidforumposting as trustworthy company suitable for your demands. You will get low-cost services and great content.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #3
Gorrilas

I had positive experience using paidforumposting.com for getting more traffic.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I'd like to thank their team for providing me with quality services.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:13 AM   #4
Infinite

You can rely on paidforumposting.com services. These guys are very good on this. They do blog commenting, forum posting, SEO article writing, etc. I'm sure that you'll be satisfied dealing with them.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:44 AM   #5
Edmund

No doubts paidforumposting.com forum posting, blog commenting, article writing services are based on quality. Many webmasters appreciate them. Pricing is reasonable. Their writers are offering quality content.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:58 PM   #6
RudolfReese

You can add pros and cons of classified submissions, why its useful?, difference between ad posting, etc.
RudolfReese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:13 PM   #7
RobbieLima

Can you share your blog so that we can see it and can give you more suggestions. Now you have created blog so day to day you have to add some content in your site for traffic purpose so i m little bit confused that what you are will share in your blog?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
RobbieLima is offline   Reply With Quote