Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 06:16 AM   #1
kronos77

cheap SSD VPS deal with high uptime and quality support

What host is good at delivering a cheap and reliable SSD VPS account?
Two hosts - hostingsource.com and netdedi.com - are under my consideration, which way would you follow?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 03:45 AM   #2
Infinite

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose VPSGet.com and their ssd vps hosting services.
The support guys generally know their servers are perfectly tweaked to reach optimal performance.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:35 AM   #3
jagdishrock

You will get many hosting provider on offer section of forum sites from there select one as per your requirement and budget

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:57 AM   #4
CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos77 View Post
What host is good at delivering a cheap and reliable SSD VPS account?
Two hosts - hostingsource.com and netdedi.com - are under my consideration, which way would you follow?
Do you have any specific requirements? Payment methods, disk space, bandwidth, ram, server location, budget?

Think that it will be also reasonable to recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions - pricing impressed me a lot, so I decided to draw your attention to them. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:56 AM   #5
Grignard

I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I know Kvchosting.com vps deals are trustworthy. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:14 AM   #6
clo@

I know that Hostwinds.com offer really fast ssd vps hosting solutions at good rates - uptime is perfect!
They use Litespeed server - it is 10x times faster than Apache.

You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #7
SanGoku

When it comes to SSD VPS hosting, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are very fast and reliable. Support is exceptional and pricing is reasonable. It is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in few minutes often with correct solution. So far, I am very satisfied with the perfect uptime and nonstop support service. Just give them a try.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:21 AM   #8
nomi147

We provide high quality managed VPS hosting and managed Dedicated Server hosting with SLA backed uptime. Our hosting plans are designed to give you the best performance at affordable pricing. Fully managed hosting has never been easier!

nomi147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:20 AM   #9
Edmund

As I see Hostwinds.com is offering performance-oriented hosting. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:50 AM   #10
aravinthrj923

i don't know about the hosting company that you mention. but dreamhost is good
aravinthrj923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:41 AM   #11
ishusharma

I'd like to say that computehost would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:46 PM   #12
skyhost12

best quality hosting in Lahore pakistan

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 03:33 AM   #13
Gorrilas

You will be pleased dealing with VPSGet.com services. I love their high quality service and powerful server solutions provided by skilled polite team.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:05 AM   #14
aaliyahjess

When it comes to SSD VPS hosting, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are very fast and reliable. Support is exceptional and pricing is reasonable. It is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in few minutes often with correct solution.

|
aaliyahjess is offline   Reply With Quote