Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
sinicline

Increasing site back links for Google

Hi friends,
I am presently working with a website which deals with templates. I have spent last three months over this project and when I verified its PR update I found out that it is a Page Rank 2 in Google and the volume of traffic is also high.
However, I wish to raise the number of its back links as it has only three back links. Do you know any site which provides back links? I also want to attract my visitors so that the traffic volume gets higher and I know that it demands a convincing number of back links.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 04:45 AM   #2
paban

For increasing traffic you should go for social media sites.."Do you know any site which provides back links?" what do you want to know? About purchasing back links?

|
|
paban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
Permingo

Social Media sites are best to get traffic..

|
|
|
|
Permingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 03:22 AM   #4
spyindia786

using all seo off page technique and smo(social media optimization) for getting backlink to your sites.
bookmarking
article submission
blogs posting, blogs commenting
forums posting
there are some technique to getting to backlink to your sites.

|
spyindia786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
georgekush1.

For getting backlinks you need to submit your article on every site possible, you need to do the forum posting, guest posting etc...
georgekush1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
varunkmr09

best Ways to Increase Website traffic

We present you best Ways to Increase Website traffic that will absolutely help you a lot.

1. Get Backlinks
2. Submit Articles
3. Interlinks your Article
4. Comment on related blogs
5. Focus on Title, Description and Keywords
6. Use Social Networking Sites
7. Index Your Website
8. Quality content
9. Be patient
varunkmr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #7
shoaib Marfatiy

SMO is best to increase your traffic and PPC is also good but it is Paybal.

|
|
shoaib Marfatiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
COOL_KILLER

Social media best way
COOL_KILLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #9
szörf kölcsönző

Windsurf Akadémia Szörf SE.

lalallalaalalla szorf lalallaallalla windsurf s

szörf kölcsönző is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:19 AM   #10
cybexindia15

SEO or SMO is the best way to increase your traffic.

|
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:57 AM   #11
kubib71

I got traffic for my site from Hubpages. Just try!

with its best article

kubib71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:37 AM   #12
kutephoenix

i used Hubpages anh i very like the page

không khó, hãy mua
để biết
kutephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #13
stone cold

Try to get backlink from niche blogs and forums as it will boost your site more and it can be named as "powerful and effective" backlink

stone cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
Chris_Tax

After 6 months of back links and social media. I am down to leaving back links for my directory listings to keep competitors ones off page one. I do Income taxes and I am in my final stages of marketing. I will soon be sharing Income tax cartoons on Facebook.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote