Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #1
kevinjones495

The subject of Social bookmarking

I want to understand the subject of social bookmarking keenly. I have opted to find out the benefits of this service. Besides, are there any loopholes while making use of this service? I invite sensible and logical answers on social bookmarking. However, website bookmarking is conducted by you. Does anybody know whether social bookmarking of websites is available through the internet? I am inclined to gather knowledge about it in detail. I do not have adequate knowledge regarding the SEO techniques. In this regard I would highly acknowledge the related, reliable and sensible answers of someone as this subject is new to me.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
addyj672

Social bookmarking have two benefits, fist it have the potential to give you good amount of traffic and secondly if your registered to good social media website then it will have backlinks and support to rank well on search engine...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
jeny

Yes,Social bookmarking gives good traffic and backlinks which are useful for the ranking and fast indexing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
bryanbell

Social bookmarking main purpose is to store, manage and organize the website pages on the internet with the description, keyword or tag and title of that page. You can easily access those storage pages from any place by use of the internet. It helps to generate targeted traffic and increase ranking on search engine result pages.

Last edited by bryanbell; 09-11-2012 at 03:07 AM..
bryanbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #5
zaboka

Social bookmarking is one of best ways to get backlinks.
I personally like it.

zaboka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:07 AM   #6
rebena

Social book marking is the best way to get backlinks.It builds more traffic and is very important in improving page rank and indexing benefits.

|
|
rebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
benroger

Social book marking is becoming popular day by day and is yielding better results in the SEO world.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote