Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-12-2015, 05:27 AM   #1
siddaiah

Why New Blogs Don't Get Organic Traffic?

Hi

I want to know all the possible reasons why new blogs(new domains) don't get organic traffic very quickly.

I wrote one article about this topic but I am not happy with the length of the content and reasons, please kindly suggest me some more valid reasons why new domains don't get organic traffic

Here you can check article http://www.reachoutsid.com/new-blog-...engine-traffic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siddaiah is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
Amanshastry

New Blogs Don't Get Organic Traffic because due to google sandbox effect

|
Amanshastry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #3
Mahmoud Huessin

New posts or blogs don't get traffic organic as it take time to be tested from search engines to measure how that posts or this blog is good or not depending on quality of content and number of backlinks and on page seo and off page seo, the keyword of it and the size of competition of these keywords.
Mahmoud Huessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #4
marvinsam

Due to Google sand box effect

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:18 AM   #5
sarveshsinghcns

New blogs does not get the organic traffic, Because due to Google sandbox

|
sarveshsinghcns is offline   Reply With Quote