Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
qdluhangmarine

Which is the best hosting in US?

Which is the best hosting in US?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

qdluhangmarine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
How?

Well, I consider Hostdone.com company to be the best one in US for getting cheap web hosting solutions.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
storminternet

It is always better to check the reviews first before your host.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
martinhelen

Hosting gator is best hosting i think in United states.

!
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I can absolutely agree about hostdone.com company. it is the best US host I know.
Their cheap hosting plans are well-balanced and there are many feature and free bonuses.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:34 AM   #6
Michel001

I settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
Ultrawebsitehosting.com is the Best US host available.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Kailas

I have heard about the Bodhost.com as a cheap and reliable web hosting provider specially within US region.

|
|
|
Kailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
yamamoto

I believe that b2netsolutions.com is the best one in US and Canada. They offer you choice of location, variable control panels and many many other stuff.
You will like them.
yamamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #9
peterfreddy

I found this web host www.XnYnZ.com based on US having some good user reviews online. They are providing a top class hosting service for very low and affordable cost. Their servers seems to be highly stable and durable. They are providing a decent space limit with unlimited bandwidth. They are also providing 24/7 customer support. If you are searching for US based web host, you can go on with this for sure.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #10
Grignard

As for me Hosteasier.com is reputable hosting provider with quality services and knowledgeable support team, I like their services much.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 AM   #11
CPU

You can rely on Hostingcheck.com web host.
It is worth mentioning that unlike some shared hosts, this decent host maintains a shared cluster, meaning they use separate servers for separate services: web, database, email, control panel, which is excellent.
Highly recommend these guys.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:38 AM   #12
Edmund

I like services from Allwebnow.
You will be pleased by their affordable prices, stable fast plans and skilful support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #13
clo@

I think that hostdepot.com is the Best USA web host out there.
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #14
Gorrilas

I totally support Hosteasier services suggestion. They are delivering best hosting solutions with high stability and features.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #15
Infinite

If you are looking for reliable hosting solutions you'd better use services from Simplehelix.com. You will receive affordable service with nice features and high performance.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote