Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-07-2012, 03:25 AM   #1
How?

Joomla web host required

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running Joomla web sites.
Having done a search I found Downtownhost.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

How good is this host for Joomla hosting services?

What other places could you recommend me to visit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
tommylii

Use marblehost or sibername services for hosting Joomls websites with.
They have supported the necessary resources for that. And prices are competitive.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
Webcs-Peter

That company looks quite good IMHO.
Managed Dedicated servers and shared hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Webcs-Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
I believe that webwerks.in web host will meet your requirements.
Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:56 AM   #5
Grignard

As an alternative I recommend you to use services from kvchosting.com. You will get quality solutions with high performance and uptime for reasonable prices.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
zitam

The comparison will help you in choosing the right host. Well, I trust HostingRaja.in, Hostgator.com and webhosts for hosting your Joomla websites. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. I own my site with Hostingraja, it provides you custom hosting plans that include the option of publishing Content Management System based websites.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
Michel001

You can rely on downtownhost.com web host. It has been providing hosting services since 2001. Uptime is great.
So far reliability has been great as well.
I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #8
Edmund

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend you to use Planethoster services which are provided with high performance, stable network and featured plans.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #9
storminternet

Joomla is available with cPanel , Plesk , directadmin and other webhosting control panels. Since cPanel, Plesk provides by almost all webhosts, you can host your joomla site with any webhost. You just need to check if your host is able to provide good customer service and 24x7 support.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
grunn

4goodhosting.com services can be helpful for you.
Servers are administrated perfectly well and their uptime is 100%!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #11
Hosteasier

What budget do you have?
Hosteasier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for reviews on their services. I heard lots of positive on downtownhost.com solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #13
webhostinglamp2

No doubt here that Downtownhost.com Is not good hosting company but i would recommend you first might have to see reviews hosting website because you can get many great reliable hosting company in one site from reviews hos ting website like example Webhostinglamp.com will help you to find quality Joomla hosting services as well.
webhostinglamp2 is offline   Reply With Quote