Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-04-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
AizaKhan

What is the cheapest way to host a website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2020, 02:00 AM   #2
CPU

I can highly recommend Hostnamaste.com web hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 30 minutes for help. Their packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:38 AM   #3
tommylii

Try hosting from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:39 AM   #4
clo@

Quote:
Originally Posted by AizaKhan View Post
I call web.com.ph all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:43 AM   #5
afrodita

Cheap hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:08 AM   #6
How?

Quote:
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Can recommend you to consider these web hosts:
Hostnamaste.com , Inmotionhosting.com , Dreamhost.com and Vpsget.com
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:40 PM   #7
urbanlegend

thanks for sharing with us

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 05:11 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Quote:
I know from personal experience that Hostry.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:23 AM   #9
Michel001

As for reliable and professional web hosts, can recommend you these ones:
1) Thaihosting.asia - Honest web host with fast servers in Thailand, Asia.
2) Digitalserver.com.mx - I would recommend Mexico web host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Old 08-26-2020, 09:15 AM   #10
urbanlegend

Thanks for proving this here for us

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote